Tuesday 22 May 2012

22/05/2012 - Back in London and recent gets

Today was my last exam, and now I'm back in London for the summer! My dad drove up to Birmingham to get me and all my stuff. I was on a meal plan at uni (which I really didn't want, but at least there's a Starbucks), so I got money on my uni ID card every week to spend on food. Not wanting to waste money, I had to spend a whole week's meal plan in one day, which was fun. I bought dinner for my dad and myself, then all of this: 
Glorious.

Anyway, now I'm back home for several months, and I'm so happy. Most people are staying at uni for a few more weeks, but I have a lot to do in London this week, and to be honest, I'd probably just be sitting in my room if I stayed in Birmingham. 

When I got back, some things had arrived in the mail:
Ear cuff (it came with a sweet 8D ). For those that don't know, the bottom goes in a lobe piercing, and the top just fastens onto your cartilage (no piercing needed!). I've wanted one of these for a while now, but didn't get one because you never see my ears. You still never see them, but I'll figure something out haha.

Necklace from StarlightDecoDream. I ordered this an absolute age ago, but it took her almost a month to dispatch it (even though it was already made and ready to be shipped). :| I've heard a lot of people have had this problem with her, though. Terrible service aside, I really like it.

And here's how it looks worn. I was expecting it to be bigger, but I actually like it better this way. It kind of reminds me of this Monomania necklace.

Little studs and spike (for clothes etc.). I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do with these, but I feel like my clothes aren't spiky enough haha.


-Finlay

1 comment: