Thursday 3 January 2013

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a good New Year! Did anyone do anything interesting? I was working from New Year's Eve until New Year's Day because I needed the money lol, but I still managed to have a lot of fun!

MADD (an excellent café in Soho which I highly recommend) hired three waitresses for their New Year countdown event through Maids of England/Team Kiku. The event was medical themed, so we had to dress as nurses. 8D My nurse dress was stained with fake blood though lol, so I made an eye patch and tried the guro thing:

As it was MADD's event, and not a maid one, apart from taking the occasional polaroid/cheki with customers, we were pretty much just waitresses in costumes. It was only my second time doing any kind of waitressing, and there were a lot more customers than the last event I did, so things were pretty hectic, but several customers told me they had fun and that I did a good job, so that made me happy. c:

All of the nurses together. I was by far the least nurse-ish one. And my hat was weird haha.

As alcohol and snacks were included in the entry price, we just had to carry them around and offer them to people (rather than taking orders). I was the one in charge of alcohol, so I also got to squeeze shots directly into the mouths of customers using big syringes lol. That was fun. I managed to get about 90% of the attendees very drunk. 8) 

When I was finished working (about 1am), I went to a bar for a while with some of my friends who were at the event and some of MADD's staff, because it is not acceptable to be as sober as I was on New Year's. We later went back to mine to drink more and watch Rugrats videos. 

4 comments:

  1. Happy new year! You look so good as per :D


    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were such a good maid to me and Alex that evening, especially with topping up his choice of beverage haha! Looked cute as usual ^_^!

    ReplyDelete