Thursday 24 January 2013

22/01/2013 - More snow shooting!

Wanting to make the most of the snow, on Tuesday I dragged the lovely Richie B out to take more photos. It was just the two of us, so I was completely in charge of styling and make up, which made a nice change. C: Don't get me wrong; I love having this stuff done for me, but sometimes it's fun to shoot in my own stuff.)

I used some new lashes (top and bottom) I recently got from Taobao: 
It was my first time even trying them on, so it's not perfect, but I quite like them. 

I decided to wear something a little warmer than the last snow shoot:
I went for a slightly wintery, classic lolita-inspired look (not sure how well that came out haha).

We shot in a big, amazing park called Cannon Hill. It's actually quite near where I live, but I'd never been there before.

Here are some of my favourite shots:






Song of the day:
This is one of my favourite albums. It always makes me think of snow. C: 

3 comments:

  1. beautiful photo's of you in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! I'm almost jealous that we don't really get snow in California lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg so many pretty pictures! <3
    the grey wig looks so good on you!!
    beautiful girl :D

    ReplyDelete