Tuesday 8 January 2013

Sales shopping!

I'm back in Birmingham now, and class has started again. I didn't manage to do New Year's sales shopping in London, but I did in Birmingham after class today. C: I actually prefer shopping here, because it's usually less busy, and most of the good shops are in one building haha. 

My Kreepsville 666 dress arrived in the morning! 
I didn't have much time to get dressed before class, but I'll probably try to put together a more interesting coordinate with it on the weekend or something. 

Gets:
 Cat ears from Miss Selfridge. I already have similar ones, but these were half price!

 Shoes from Schuh. All my shoes have been breaking lately! (´Д`;) So I'm really happy I found these.

Necklace from claire's, because I figured I should have some jewellery that isn't black or a cross haha.

 Tights. I don't know if you can see in the photo, but they're heart-patterned. (^ω^)

 Big, fluffy leg-warmers from Forever 21. I'd wanted some of these for a while, and was really surprised to find them there!

Ankle socks from Primark lol. I thought they were cute, and I can never find matching socks these days.

Top and tights (the crosses are gold! 8D ) from Internaçionale:
My mother bought me these when I was visiting her and we went shopping. C: 

3 comments:

  1. Loving your new shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ur skeleton dress,I want one in black and white colour combo,also love the shoes and the tights with golden crosses ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful. I am not quite much with the internet, but I believe that what I just read is some good material. Thanks for writing such wonderful article. God bless.
    Herbal Incense

    ReplyDelete