Saturday 15 December 2012

Gingerbread house! ☆

A few days ago I made a gingerbread house! I've actually been really excited to get back to London and make one haha. I've never done anything like this before, so it's kind of terrible lol, but I had fun (and it tastes good)!

 I really messed up the roof pieces, so I cheated and used Kit-Kats instead

 There was lots of dough left over, so I made gingerbread Dodo, me, and Jaz to live in the house. I also accidentally made one of the burnt ones into Boris Johnson (far left), so he's living with us too. 8)

There was also a dinosaur on the roof for a little while, but he fell off and broke his neck. :'c

Also, here's a recent outfit:



And a JSG short hoodie thing that I received today!
The zippers are stars! So cute~ C: 

Song of the day:
I love the costumes in this video!

1 comment:

  1. omg i love the cat ears. You are soo cutte and the house looks yummy. xxx

    ReplyDelete