Didn't manage to get a good photo, but here's what I wore:
We went to Candy Bar (which is actually a lesbian bar, but somehow we managed to get the guys in) first to sit down and have some cocktails/Jager bombs.
Memz and I had only planned to wear our outline-cat ear things (which are barely visible here) together, but we both ended up wearing leopard print (and giant, spiky shoes) too haha. 8D
After a couple of drinks, we headed to our next destination. We'd originally planned to go to Heaven, but that was closed, so we went to G-A-Y Late instead.
The work of a very drunk Memz:
We stayed until it closed, then got kebabs. Fun night. 8)
I was also tagged to do this challenge by the lovely Black Rose! Thank you! C:
1. Thank the people who gave you the challenge
2. Share this challenge to 8 blogger who you want to challenge
3. Let them know that you have challenged them
4. Tell 8 random facts about yourself.
I don't know who to tag, so I'll just get on with it~
1. ごめん寝 (copy & paste that into Google images; you won't regret it) makes me ridiculously happy.
2. I'm currently trying to teach myself to make clothes, because I've recently realised that I really enjoy sewing.
3. I dislike most British TV, with the exception being British comedy, which I love.
4. I think I have quite a strong London accent, but people here always ask where I'm from, and it often takes quite a lot of convincing before they believe I'm from England at all. wat.
5. I have two younger sisters. One is already taller than me, and the other (who is only 13 years old) is almost my height already! :C
6. I really love autumn (fall) and winter.
7. I really want a big dog, like an Alsatian.
8. I'm terrible at walking in flat shoes. I think it's because I'm so used to wearing platforms/heels that when I do wear sensible shoes, I get overly confident and just trip over nothing.