Sunday 9 September 2012

Vogue Fashion's Night Out and TG

You know how I wrote a blog about seeing Miyavi? Some girl Tweeted it at him, and he retweeted it haha! I'm kind of embarrassed that he saw it looool, but it least it got my blog a lot of views.


A few days ago I went to Vogue Fashion's Night Out with a few friends. Here's what I wore:

I didn't take many photos (although a lot of people took photos of us), but it was fun, and I got a lot of free stuff (mostly food/alcohol haha).

Free candyfloss 8D
-----------

On Friday, I went to Torture Garden (which I'd never been to before) with a friend who'd only been clubbing once in his life haha. I'm not really into the whole fetish thing, and was really in it for the costume side of it, but because we only decided to go the day before, I didn't really have time to come up with anything good. 

Ken didn't have anything even vaguely appropriate to wear, so I had to dress him up. We decided that rather than trying to use my clothes and make a male outfit, it'd be much easier to just do his make up and dress him as a girl. It worked surprisingly well:

Both of us before leaving. Even though I'm moving, this is the best photo I got of my outfit unfortunately haha

The event was a lot of fun, and I'd recommend it to anyone who's into clubbing and costumes/interesting fashion (even if you're not interested in fetish things, because it's easy to avoid those parts). I really like that they actually enforce the dress code, unlike a lot of clubs, because it's a lot more fun when everyone is dressed up.


2 comments:

  1. I love Tokyo Decadance and this reminded me of it, so I was really interested to find out about it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the main reason I wanted to go was that it seems to be the closest thing England has to Tokyo Decadance!

      Delete