Thursday 5 April 2012

29/03/2012 - Photo shoot and a few gets

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been with Dom for the past 5 days or so! This'll just be a quick entry before I write about Expo/staying with Dom.

So, Thursday was nice weather again. Too bad that didn't last long.

I wore the KTZ dress as a dress this time.

In the morning I went to the post office to pick up a missed delivery. It was these tights I bought like a month ago from Ebay haha. I was a bit wary because of the blatantly stolen stock photos, but they look exactly the same irl, so it turned out fine.

After, I had the rest of that photo shoot I was talking about before, this time with the whole collection of jewellery haha. Not much to say about that, as it was the same concept as last time. But this time there was a nearby family with a massive dog that looked like a gorilla. 8D It kept coming over to distract me.

Anyway, after that I decided I needed new shoes, so got the tube to Oxford Street. Didn't find any, but got some giant sunglasses instead because the sun was blinding me a bit. I like big sunglasses because you can't see my face. 8)

-Finlay

No comments:

Post a Comment