Sunday 8 April 2012

07/04/2012-08/04/2012 - Photo shoot and Easter: Part 2

Yesterday I modelled the designs of a fashion student for her graduate project. There were three fashion students and two other models there (plus photographer, make up artist, other helpers etc.). The student I was modelling for had interesting designs, and her influences seemed to be Japanese street fashion (up-to-date stuff, too, not the usual old school lolita and ganguro that people usually think of) and dolls, which was pretty cool. I didn't get a picture of the outfits, but this was the make up:
I had a sort of veil covering my face, so the make up had to be really strong to show through.

It was fun and there was free food, not much else to say, so moving on... 

Merry Easter, guys!

I got an Easter egg from my father. :D

We drove to Benfleet, where my grandmother lives, and went to the cinema with her. We saw Mirror Mirror, which was entertaining enough, but I probably wouldn't watch it again.

This car reminded me of Kyary Pamyu Pamyu haha.

To make this entry slightly more substantial, here is a meal I made with Konnyaku noodles:
Chilli Men sauce, chicken, peppers and carrots. It tasted really good, and was only about 200 calories!

-Finlay

No comments:

Post a Comment