Monday 23 April 2012

This post has no real topic

I'm back in Birmingham now. Term starts tomorrow, but there are no lectures or classes, only exams. This'll probably be super boring, so I doubt I'll have much to blog about. :c I haven't done much these past few days either, as I'm meant to be writing an essay, so here is a structureless blog post about things that didn't really fit in any of the other entries.

Accidentally made my nails sort of match my Super Lovers necklace whilst procrastinating.

Dom and I made sweet potato chips (from scratch). 8D

You had ONE job. 
(In case you can't tell, this is popcorn. Apparently my sister and her friend don't know how to use a microwave.)

I got some posters (Nightmare and D) in a cheap (slightly outdated) issue of Shoxx I got when I was in London: 


I've also become slightly addicted to Etsy lately, and am currently waiting on a whole load of things. Which Etsy shops do you guys like?

-Finlay


No comments:

Post a Comment