Friday 27 April 2012

27/04/2012 - I was on Japanese TV this morning!

So you know how I talked about being filmed for some Japanese TV show? That was broadcast this morning. For obvious reasons I haven't been able to watch it myself, but one of my Japanese Twitter followers said she got up early to watch it. C: I found this on their website though haha:

I don't know how they managed to spell my entire name correctly, then put Emmie as "Amy"...

I couldn't be bothered to translate the last two bits because it was basically talking about two other people they interviewed, but there were no pictures of them, and I don't know them, so yeah. No translations for you, Robert and Cleo. 

Also, my headband from Necrosarium arrived! The stuff she makes is lovely, so go check out her shop!


-Finlay

1 comment: