Sunday 14 October 2012

Lens review: Vassen Dolly Plus (red)

I recently bought Vassen's Dolly Plus lenses in red from Pinky Paradise (they arrived quickly, as always!), and I'm really happy with them!

First, some info on the lenses (from Pinky Paradise):
Diameter: 14.5mm
Water Content: 42%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Type: 1 Year Disposal


With just one in to show enlargement:
(If you can see red on my face, it's fake blood, because I took this on World Zombie Day haha)



As you can see, the pupil hole is very big, and because the colour is strong, it doesn't blend very well with my eyes. It's not really a problem from a short distance (or when it's dark), though, and I'm very impressed by how well the colour shows up on my eyes, because red contacts usually just look sort of brown on me. 


Design: ★★★★☆ - I love how well the colour shows up on my eyes!
Comfort: ★★★☆☆ - They're wearable, but I find they dry out my eyes quite quickly.
Enlargement: ★★★★★ - They are huge!

1 comment: