Thursday 2 October 2014

Tokyo Decadance: Rolly special

There's a club night I like a lot that happens about once a month in Tokyo, called Tokyo Decadance. I'm not quite sure how to describe it, but it's a lot of fun. Every time there's usually a different dress theme, and as there's a slight discount on the entry fee if you follow the theme (or just generally dress up), people really go all out.

Back in May, Rolly (actor who played the crazy singing guy in the film Suicide Circle) was a guest performer, and as Rolly sometimes plays Frank N. Furter in Rocky Horror Show performances, there was also a small performance of some Rocky Horror songs by the Decadance team. I don't think there was an official dress theme this time, but most people went with Rocky Horror-inspired (and some full-on cosplays).

Although I had Dr. Furter in mind whilst getting ready, it didn't quite show in my outfit haha:
Hair accessory: Paris Kids
Top: Qutie Frash
Skirt: Bodyline
Waist belt: SEX POT REVENGE
Gloves: SEX POT REVENGE 

Make up

Before going, Chi and I took purikura, of course. 

She's an absolute pro at decorating these.





2 comments: