Friday 25 October 2013

18/10/2013 - Disneyland!

Last week Nicole and I decided to go to Disneyland while the Halloween decorations were still up. :D It was so much fun!

My outfit:
Monsters University jacket: Ebay
Dress: Glavil by tutuHA
Shoes: New Rock
Ears: Disneyland Tokyo
Eyeball bows: Kreepsville 666
Bat necklace: Candy Geisha
Choker: Twirly Trinkets
Garters and stockings: Handmade by me 


It was all very last minute because we didn't actually decide to go until the night before, but I tried to be both Halloween and Disney-themed
Leg details






 
 I saw Jack Skellington from a small distance while was having photos taken with people, and I guess he noticed me being excited about all the Halloween stuff haha, because he beckoned me over and gave me this candy. C:

Haunted Mansion

Waiting to go inside the Haunted Mansion. I lent Nicole an eyeball bow to put on her ears so we could both be spooky C:

There were so many cute pumpkins around!


I did not manage to pull the sword from the stone :<

 W... what happened to your neck?! Σ(゚д゚;)

A lot of the Fantasyland staff had uniforms that reminded us of Scouting Legion uniforms.

Nicole on her way to slay titans

2spoopy

The only character-shaped food we could find :c

With Doctor Facilier. I haven't actually seen The Princess and the Frog, but this guy was fabulous and I liked his costume. c:

He got excited about my outfit and said he likes Harajuku fashion haha c: ALSO LOOK AT HIS GIANT HANDS


After the park closed we discovered a Rainforest Café nearby and decided to go for cocktails. We ended up ordering this delicious monstrosity, but could barely even finish half of it between us.

Very relevant song of the day:
I love this version of the song so much~

2 comments:

  1. Wow, so cool!!! I've never been there, but I really wish to visit Disney Land in the Halloween season, too. *__*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disney with Halloween is so much fun! I've been there 2/3 years ago with Halloween..Love it ♥

    ReplyDelete