Monday 29 April 2013

28/04/2013

Yesterday I went to Japan Underground~ It was a lot of fun! 

I found my camera charger! So I (or rather, my dad haha) was able to take some slightly more decent photos of my outfit~
Outfit rundown:
Skirt: Miss Selfridge
Top: H&M 
Necklace: tutuHA
Horns: Paris Kids
Garters: Noctex
Shoes: Bodyline

Choker: Ebay



Three bands played at Japan Underground. I actually went to see Brain Death Zombie for the last time before they go back to Japan, but the others were great too! 

Here's a video from Colors, the first band! 

Afterwards some of us (including at least half of Colors, who were really nice) went to another bar (the one in that video, actually!), because Japan Underground finished way too early for our tastes. People kept buying me drinks, so I got a bit too drunk haha. It was a lot of fun, but my head still hurts even now! 

And now, back to stupid barely-frozen-yoghurt-having Birmingham to do the rest of my exams. :< 


4 comments:

  1. You're always so cute ♥ I love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes. I want to buy same.
    Lovely outfit.

    xo, Shiki

    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete