Tuesday 9 April 2013

04/04/2013 - Video shoot

Sorry, I've been just terrible at updating lately!

One day last week I had to go back to Birmingham again, this time for a video shoot. I can't tell you an awful lot because to be honest, I don't really know what it's going to be like aha. It was all very strange and experimental, and I think the clothing brand just sent some clothes to the camera man for me to wear, gave him a budget, and told him to do whatever he wanted. The shoot took place in some abandoned changing rooms/bath cubicles at a public swimming pool. It was pretty cool~
 The outside of the building






For a lot of the time I just had to be carried around by the other model haha. I don't know why they took polaroid photos. 

I much prefer photo shoots over video (I'm even more awkward when you can see me moving), but it was an interesting experience (and I needed the money lol). 


Song of the day is a new one from DIR EN GREY!

No comments:

Post a Comment