Thursday 26 December 2013

Christmas ☆

Hello, I hope you all had a good Christmas! 
I've been back in London for a few days now. Christmas was fairly uneventful, but I really enjoyed watching British TV again, and I had my first roast dinner in about 6 months, so that was nice. 

Lazy Xmas outfit featuring a super comfortable, fluffy jacket that I received as a gift.

The outfit also included these ears (a Christmas present from my sister), which didn't show up in any of the full body photos I took. I also attempted some Christmas-esque nail art, but that turned out horribly ahaha.

With my sisters at lunch~

Present haul :D

 GLAVIL by tutuHA clothes from my mother! :D


 My dad said this was so I could take selfies (his words) more easily aha, he knows me too well

Skeleton onesie because I am spooky all year round



Some circle lenses I ordered from PinkyParadise during their Black Friday sale (so they were half price!) arrived recently, too! 

The ones I wore on Christmas Day are Geo Bella (blue)
At 15mm they're the biggest lenses I've ever had, but they're very comfortable! 

My real eyes are a sort of green/blue colour, but they blend quite well:


The other pair are G&G BIG DM23 (Grey)
I chose these ones because I wanted some lenses that were pretty much just a black border to enlarge (and slightly darken) my eyes, and these do just that. They're 14.5mm, which is probably my favourite size for circle lenses. These ones are very comfortable, too. I actually forgot to take them out before going to bed, and my eyes barely hurt when I woke up, and felt fine after I took them out (I've heard some horror stories of people falling asleep in lenses, so this was a relief haha).

And here you can see how well they blend with my eyes:

I would definitely recommend both of these lenses! 

I'll leave you with a song I've been listening to a lot lately:



2 comments: