So... what exactly is the Liebster Award?
• The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
• The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember no tag backs!
11 things about me:
1. I love berries.
2. I want to live in another country after university.
3. I really regret choosing to learn Italian instead of German when I was 13.
4. When I use my dad's treadmill, I sing, dance, and air guitar to keep myself entertained. It's a wonder I haven't fallen off yet.
5. I find it a lot easier to talk to strangers in other languages. Sometimes it's more difficult to find the words, but for some reason, I'm less shy when I'm not speaking my mother tongue.
6. I want to work with languages after university. At the moment I'm interested in being an interpreter, translator, or flight attendant.
7. Out of all the subjects, I seem to get along best with art students, despite being horrible at art myself.
8. Until quite recently, the 90's really creeped me out (even though I was born in '93).
9. After watching the Bloody Mary episode of Supernatural, I was terrified of mirrors for about 5 years.
10. That was the only thing that really scared me. Now it's gone, I'm pretty much fearless. 8)
11. I'm so pale I actually seem to glow under bright lights/sunlight haha. It's kind of ridiculous.
Questions from Patricia:
1) Tell me how much do you love pizza?
2) Do you watch anime? If yes, what is your favorite.
I've recently started watching it again, as I just have so much free time now haha. My current favourite is Boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai.
3) How would you describe your fashion style?
All over the place. I can't choose one style I like, so I jump from pink, frilly clothes on one day to spikes and platforms the next.
4) Do you prefer girly clothes?
Changes from day to day.
5) What are your favorite magazines?
Shoxx, Kera, Rockstar, Super Super.
6) Do you know any foreign language?
French, Italian, Japanese. I can sort of speak Spanish too, which is weird. I don't know how that happened.
7) If you could be a character for a day, choose one!
Babydoll from Sucker Punch.
8) What will you do when the zombie apocalipse will come?
Guns aren't allowed in England, so find my hockey stick (in case I do need a weapon) and just barricade myself in somewhere haha.
9) Are you ready for 12.12.12, the magic year!
I hadn't really thought about it.
10) Do you prefer skinny or normal models?
Depends on what it's for.
11) If you could be a model, choose a magazine.
Questions from Winona:
Do you have any supernatural/superstitious beliefs? (Like ghosts/aliens/karma, etc.)
Not really, but sometimes it seems like my house is haunted by a (benevolent) ghost. My friends and I call him Ghost Dad.
What one place in the world would you like to visit, and why?
Chernobyl. It looks fascinating.
What do you think is your best feature?
I don't really have an opinion on this, but apparently it's my legs.
What is the "Most Listened" song in your iTunes/media player?
Angeldust by D'espairsRay.
What is your favourite film, and why?
For some reason, I've always had trouble choosing a favourite film.
If you could dye your hair any colour(s), without having to worry about employability, hair damage, or what people would think of you, what would it be?
Do you like your name? If not, what would you change it to?
I hated it when I was younger, but it's grown on me. I wouldn't change it now.
A song that makes you feel nostalgic?
Blue by Dieur Mind. I've only known it for a couple of years, but it reminds me of the 90's (when it was written) haha.
You favourite season, and why?
Summer. I like not being weighed down by layers and layers of clothes.
Is there a song you hear a lot that you really hate? If so, what is it?
Rihanna's We Found Love. My old flatmates played it a lot. :|
If you could meet ONE of your idols, who would it be and what would you say to them?
Karyu from D'espairsRay. There are a few things I'd like to ask about some of the music he wrote, like his inspirations for a couple of specific songs/what they're about. In reality though, I'd probably just tell him that he/his music is amazing, because I'm awkward lol.
1. If you could join any band, which would you choose?
2. Which country would you least like to visit?
3. Favourite pizza?
4. Music you don't like to admit to liking?
5. What's the stupidest thing you remember doing/saying as a child?
6. Favourite way to waste time?
7. If you could become any animal, which would you choose, and why?
8. Favourite thing about your country?
9. Favourite website?
10. Something you're really bad at?
11. Do you have any hidden talents?
I tag (go and check them out!):