Monday 3 February 2014

26/01/2014 - Hair shoot

Last weekend I did a hair shoot. It's been a super long time since I've done a photo shoot because I don't know anyone in the industry in Paris, and the site I use to find jobs in England (Model Mayhem) isn't really used in France. It was a long day (about 10 hours), but it was relaxed and I really enjoyed it. There were about 7 other models, 2 teams of hair stylists, and only one photographer, so a lot of the day was spent just waiting for our turns and eating free food haha. 

9.30am start nope nope nope

Look 1 (before make up)

With one of my team of hair wizards



 Look 2 hair

Look 2 outfit

Look 3 hair

Look 3 outfit

My hair looks a lot shorter, but they only trimmed my bangs! The rest is just pinned back. It was really fun watching the stylists completely transform my hair without even cutting it. 

1 comment:

  1. Love your new hairstyle! It suits you really good :3

    ReplyDelete